Recently Viewed Rides
- BREW (Bicycle Ride Exploring Wisconsin)
- Cycle Salt Lake Century 2014
- RACER CENTURY
- Wisconsin Wine & Cheese Ride
- Ride for the Angels 2014
Legacy Parkway Trail
- Submitted by
- North Salt Lake/Farmington, Utah
- This is a new bike path constructed parallel to the new Legacy Parkway in North Salt Lake.
- I really enjoy this route. Very relaxing and peaceful, notwithstanding it's proximity to some heavy traffic. Virtually flat, with very little elevation gain/loss. Great track to get out and put on some miles. From the North Salt Lake trailhead at Center Street to the end of pavement at Farmington station and back is 23 miles.
- Distance (miles)
- Elevation gain (feet)
- GPX file
- download (right-click and save target as)